Unity Tutorial

 This weeks Unity tutorial I encountered the same issue on two accounts in regards to the variable classification which refries to the whether or not something is private, public or something else I haven't learned just yet. For me the two pieces that were at the heart of the problem were the public bool values of "gameOver" and "isOnGround" when these issues were resolved I discovered that I had forgotten to remove the sample scene's audio listener which resulted in a warning as sound would have been emitted from two different sources. With everything I have learned this week especially the patience form trying to figure out what my mistakes were I now know for certain that these skill will be extremely useful in developing my skills not just towards the game I have to develop for the end of this semester but for my dreams and aspirations of becoming a great game developer and designer surpassing even the greta Hideo Kojima. I have found this week to be quite difficult but as has always been the case with any form of code I enjoy it even when I struggle because of the simple rules it always follows which would suggest why I'm wrong 


Run Jump Fail on Steam

My motto for this week

Comments

Popular Posts