First Playable Flop

 In my attempt to create a game I have created new assets as the ones I had been using before were creating issues when attempting to create a spawn manager. Despite editing the x, y or z values in regards to their spawn positioning no change came about. I quickly recreated my assets but simplified where possible in the hopes of minimizing errors and it has worked to some degree of success. I am able to get the player to move forward without input and jump over the obstacle with a game over should the two collide. However I have encountered another obstacle yet again with the spawn manager as I am struggling to get the object to repeat more than one time. If I can get around this problem I will have a functioning game with an obstacle and a moving player. I intend to create a world around the player to create a more immersive experience most likely a static background.




My Prototype:

  

Comments

  1. Cormac bro what's the story

    That prototype looks absolutely lethal already. I can't wait to see how all this looks at the end. I'm sure it'll be absolutely whopper once you're finished bro mine's a load of shite and it's gonna stay that way but that's just me. Best of luck with your finished piece I'm sure it'll be unreal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts