Unity Tutorial

 Today I took my first steps into learning how the Unity Engine works. I enjoyed some tutorials more than others with the third tutorial being the easiest of all of them. The first tutorial I found to be the most tedious and the longest of all the tutorials to complete but when I got to the second tutorial I realised I needed an app such as Visual Studio to be able to edit my C# Scripts necessary to achieve the behaviours for each asset in use. By the time i had gotten use to the visual studio app though trial and error I was able to easily follow each step and pass the third  tutorial with no bother whatsoever. I find the Unity engine to be easy to use for now and I believe it will be a great tool to build my game for the rest of the module. I am a bit worried though about having to learn another programming language as I hope it will not hinder my progress too much during the development phase of my final assignment. I am excited to see what further skills I will learn along the way as I progress to the end of the module. 



                    Unity Logo

Unity Real-Time Development Platform | 3D, 2D VR & AR Engine

Comments

Popular Posts