Unity Tutorial 04

 I enjoyed working on this week's Unity tutorials because I could see how I would use certain aspects from these tutorials directly in my game at the end of the semester. I found the part of the unit 2 tutorial on destroying the Game Objects to be slightly amusing as to how direct the code can be with its commands of "Destroy".  The whole Unit 3.1 tutorial will be very useful and I was surprised to see that double jumps have to be prevented instead of enabled in the scripts along with the obstacles being placed in the game and spawning at intervals will be extremely helpful as they will be a core aspect of my game's challenge. I found the play fetch quiz to be helpful as it helped me realise how much I had learnt without just writing down everything that had just been learnt from the tutorials, the stabilisers had finally come off. I will admit though I did find it quite challenging and struggled with it for a while as I tried to do it without looking back over my notes but I did as I've never done code without looking back over my notes and I probably never will no matter the type of code I use.

                


Unity Logo


Comments

Popular Posts