Unity Tutorial 02

 This Unity Tutorial took an unnecessary amount of time due to the fact I struggled to be able to spell the word "horizontal". For the majority of time I spent doing the code for the player controller script, I received the same error over and over when I tried to run the tutorial. I discovered after scanning through my code the error which stated I had not correctly specified the horizontal axis I discovered I had spelt the word with an "A" in place of the second "O" everything was fine". Once I fixed this problem  everything ran smoothly. 

I also enjoyed the plane programme for Unity with the added inputs for the pitch of the plane which provides an added sense of achievement upon completion. I can't wait to apply these newly learned skill in my final game that I hope to show at the end of the semester however I will not be using the exact same reaction in the final game when the player moves left or right or maybe the player will move differently in my game instead of left and right there could be an up and down input.

That's all for today and this is just to hit the wordcount.

                            Inputs on an controller for gaming



Comments

Popular Posts